683 Worthington St.
Single Family Residence
House is no longer standing, was demolished between 1958 and 1970 (based on aerial photos). It has been converted to multi-family usage by the 1930s. The entire neighborhood has been converted from residential in the early 1900s to automotive-industry uses in the 1930s, to industrial/parking today.
The house is identified in original writing on the front, and was visually matched to WPA photographs.